Proactive Remote Monitoring and Management Services help ensure availability and performance of your IT infrastructure
Business environments come with challenges and opportunities. To respond effectively to these, it is vital for a company to have a reliable and agile IT infrastructure in place. This means that the 24/7 availability of IT infrastructure is critical to a business’ operations. If Computer and network systems are left unattended for periods of time, without monitoring and without proactive maintenance, patches and security updates, failure rates increase. This may cause sudden breakdowns which can lead to client data and or financial losses as well as loss of sales and customers.
Developing the capacity to monitor and manage IT infrastructure in-house is a daunting task. Even more—it’s expensive and time consuming. For small to mid-size companies, it is difficult to hire, train and retain personnel with these needed and specific skill sets. Therefore, partnering with an MSP/RMM solutions provider for proactive monitoring and management of your Computer and Network systems is the key to cost-effective and fully supported, highly available IT infrastructure.
RSL Computer Solutions, LLC is an (MSP) Managed Service Provider offering RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management services) or Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management services. The service follows a proactive approach to remotely manage and monitor your IT assets following a unique model of onsite and offsite monitoring and management of (Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Network Devices, Printers etc.) while also providing add-on solutions for remote antivirus, web protection, backup and even Risk Intelligence reports.
RSL Computer Solutions, LLC remotely monitors devices by installing a software agent on the device(s) at the customer premises that feed updates from these devices, at regular intervals of time, to our monitoring dashboard. These updates are then analyzed to handle critical issues and necessary steps are performed to resolve many issues remotely in most cases. Priority support via an SLA agreement is available for those issues that require onsite assistance.
Remote Monitoring and Management Features:
- Offers Comprehensive solutions to manage devices, networks, users, desktops and data backup.Various functions performed are:
- Inventory & Asset Management
- Policy Management, Application & License compliance
- Antivirus & Patch Management (Both Windows and many 3rd Party applications) *** See more
- Backup Management (add-on)
- Monitoring & Alerting of device component issues with, hard drives, CPU, operating systems
- Remote Support
- Detailed Reports can be sent to clients on a weekly or monthly basis
- Structured response and maintenance agreement (SLA) (faster onsite and on call services and special discounts)
- Managed Antivirus and Web Protection Services (optional)
- Fixed Monthly fee per device (no hidden surprises, no contracts- just an agreement)
- Critical issues are identified, reported, and resolved in real time in most cases
- Detailed analysis of your current environment, reporting on issues and actionable items
- Scheduled maintenance activities and remediation’s required to stabilize your environment
- Ongoing delivery monitoring and maintenance designed to keep your business optimized and running smoothly
- Efficient, highly available and completely supported IT infrastructure
- Reduced hassles of IT complexities and proactive maintenance and monitoring
- Reduced expenses on maintaining IT infrastructure
- Focus on your business rather than on maintaining your computers and network system.
*** Kiss goodbye to Windows updates and quit worrying about security on devices setup with our Remote Monitoring and Management Services. Our patch management scans the computers automatically – and allows us the functionality to effectively install and manage patches across all your RMM devices even across different operating systems and products of Windows, Linux and Apple/Mac. Providing Daily, Scheduled or On -Demand patching!
- Supports automatic updating (including non-security updates) for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including Office and Exchange
- Covers all 5 major browsers – Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Supported patching including the most commonly exploited 3rd party applications such as Adobe and Oracle Java
- Other vendor support including Apple, Mozilla, Zip tools and a host more, as well as Instant Messaging Clients such as Skype and Yahoo Messenger
- Helps you maintain a secure, compliant network
- Upgrades to the latest versions, automatically
- Easily deploy patches network-wide, individually, on demand or scheduled!
Pricing: Monthly Per Device:
Monitoring and Patch management of workstations starting from $12.99 (*Multi Workstation Discounts available contact us for details)
Windows Server Monitoring and Patch Management starting from $19.99
Home Users – Monitoring and Patch Management starting from $12.99
For more information or to signup for our RMM services please contact us.